eRcane is hiring a project leader in the frame of IntercropVALUES
As a key player in Réunion’s sugarcane industry, the eRcane research centre is helping to increase production, make it more profitable and ensure its long-term viability, by being at the forefront of genetic and technological progress.
As a partner in IntercropValuES, eRcane’s mission is to co-construct solutions and itineraries to facilitate the introduction of intercropping cover crops on sugarcane farms, and to analyse the obstacles and levers encountered in the field as part of this approach. As part of the Crop Technology Department’s activities, eRcane is recruiting a project leader for the study of intercropping service plants in sugarcane cultivation.
Who are they looking for?
5 years’ higher education (Engineer / Scientific Master)
Agronomist profile – beginner accepted
– Ability to write and mastery of IT tools (Excel, Word, Power Point)
– Autonomy, method, organisation, rigour
– Good interpersonal skills
Would be a plus:
– Knowledge of agronomy and/or sugar cane cultivation
– Ability to work in the field
– Demonstrate initiative and accountability
if you are interested, yo can look at the complete job description here